Friday, April 24, 2009

OUR BIRTHDAY!

So Tyler and I went to Moab for our birthdays, our birthdays are four days apart and so we celebrate them together every year and this year we wanted to get the heck out of town. We had so much FUN down in Moab but alot of work to get it pulled together (thank you Tyler), we took our friends,fourwheeler,dirt bikes and most importantly our mountain bikes. Tyler had been planning this trip for weeks and made sure that we had the right gear for this mountain biking trail, " Porcupine Rim Trail". Tyler and some of the boys kept telling me stories of how hard core this trail was going to be and i knew that they were making up half of what they were telling me, but i have to admit they did scare me a little bit!

I had to decide if i was going to be going on this 15 mile biking trail, most of it being down hill (yeah..) with all the boys (i wish Kelene was there, she would have done it with me) I knew this trail wasn't going to be easy, if my husband travels down here to do this trail often then it was going to be a challenge for me. Being the first trail this season and i only rode last year twice i decided that i was going to buck up and do it and i did!! :) I kept up with all the boys, with just a bruise on my knee and being dehydrated i thought that i did an awesome job!! I had fun!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Good for you for keeping up with the boys! I have always wanted to get into mountain biking, but I haven't ever gotten around to getting a mt bike. I guess first things first, eh? lol Your blog looks great, but you need to quit slackin!!